Posted in Cardio |
Tags: advantages, cardio, importance, why
Often people talk to me and ask me why I do sports. They ask me if I’m shallow, because I’d do all of this for my looks…. But the truth is that there are waaaaaaaaaay more advantages of doing some cardio, rather than just staying lean and keeping body fat percentages low.
EVERYONE should do sports… if you don’t do anything yet, then you’ve gotta sport.
Here’s why cardio is so important:
- It’s one way to burn calories and help you lose weight.
- It increases your lung capacity.
- It makes your heart stronger so that it doesn’t have to work as hard to pump blood around.
- It helps reduce stress.
- It helps reduce risk of high cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart attack and diabetes.
Advantages of a better physical condition:
- you will have A LOT more energy you will be more productive and be able to concentrate better
- you will sleep better
- you will look better
- you will be in a better mood (because of the endorphins that are released while sporting)
- you will have a better sex life ;).
Back to Cardio
No comments have been posted yet. Would you like to be the first?
Leave a Reply
Back to Top