Posted in Cardio |
Tags: hints, injuries, injury prevention, running, tips
Injuries… everyone hates them: they cause pain, they cause you to stop doing the thing you love, and they will slow down your progress a lot. So how about some hints to prevent these injuries when running, aight?!
Slowly increase your training schedule in both size and intensity, especially for beginners. The heart and longs adjust a lot faster than muscles, tendons and bones.
- As a beginner, you may have some “beginner pains”. Take it a little easy on the next few training, you will hardly lose any physical condition after an easy week anyway.
- Make sure you warm up and cool down properly. Especially at an intensive training or cold weather.
- Learn to listen to your body. Don’t just listen, act accordingly!
- Make sure you have the right running technique.
- Don’t always run on a road. A soft underground is better for your knees.
- Use the right running shoes.
- Be patient when making a new training schedule. Don’t add too many things, not only to prevent injuries, but also to get better results from your trainings.
Back to Cardio
No comments have been posted yet. Would you like to be the first?
Leave a Reply
Back to Top